ServiceNow is the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion. Because we know that it’s great talent that will allow us to maintain that distinction, we hire carefully, select only the best talent, and continually develop and celebrate our people.
ServiceNow employees have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. In functions ranging from engineering to sales to finance and countless others, we work to provide each person on our global team with nonstop opportunities to have a meaningful impact, and plenty of space to grow too!
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
At ServiceNow, we embrace representation in and from all professional and personal backgrounds and cultures to help propel passion and innovation in all our products.
This specific role is part of the Product Content organization, a global team that creates the written and multimedia technical content that helps our customers understand and unlock the power of our products to achieve their business and digital transformation goals. We work closely with our product development, design, user research, and engineering partners to deliver just the right information, in just the right way, to support our customers and create an exceptional product and customer experience.
Learn more about our team here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/servicenow/life/userexperience
- BA/BS degree or higher in graphic design, art, multimedia production, journalism, or technical writing; or an equivalent combination of education and experience in these or other related fields
- Experience using and documenting highly technical products, including working with pre-release software and internal documentation
- Understanding of software and content development lifecycles and processes
What you get to do in this role:
- Manage and expand (globally) a team of scriptwriters and multimedia content producers
- Oversee the prioritization and production of infographics, animations, how-to videos, and other multimedia assets that support our product documentation
- Recruit and develop, through coaching and career management, multimedia writing and production talent
- Develop and evolve a multimedia content strategy that extends and supports goals and vision of larger technical content strategy for documentation and user assistance
- 3-5 years prior management experience
- Strong prioritization and program management skills
- Strong employee coaching and development skills
- Familiarity with video production and technical content development processes
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite especially, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.