Manager, Content Strategy at Coinbase
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Coinbase's Customer Experience (CX) organization plays a critical role in achieving that vision. Our team is dedicated to eliminating customer pain points, empowering our global user base via self-service and automation, and optimizing customer support interactions to build an effortless experience. Our subteam, CX Knowledge Management, supports global, customer-facing content creation and maintenance, internal documentation, localization efforts, and training . We are looking for a hardworking, proactive Program Manager to join our remote team and support a team of content strategists and copywriters around the world.
As Associate Manager, Support Content Strategy, you would be responsible for overseeing a team focused on the development and strategy for written content in support of our various customer groups, in line with business objectives and strategies. You would partner with other programs in the Content Systems and Design team, within the Customer Experience org, to deliver self-service and support resources to our customers. You have a passion for good customer experience and constantly seek opportunities to make it even better.
What You'll Be Doing (i.e., Job Duties)
- Manage and develop a team of content strategists and copywriters creating support content in service of various product lines
- Develop style guide and brand book specific to each Coinbase product territory and business line, fully aligned with overall Coinbase voice and brand guidelines
- Effectively manage multiple projects in parallel from scoping to execution and evaluation, prioritize in an ever-evolving environment.
- Work closely with marketing, design, and business stakeholders to develop testing roadmap and ensure copy relevance and effectiveness.
- Drive self-service strategy together with other content-focused programs, always working backwards from the ideal customer experience.
- Enhance and expand use of existing tools; evaluate new tools and technologies for future development.
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- 3+ years of experience as a copywriter or content strategist
- Experience managing, analyzing and communicating results to senior management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- Experience owning program strategy and end-to-end delivery
- Experience delivering cross-functional projects
- Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
- Experience defining and executing against program requirements
Nice to haves
- Experience in developing and delivery of content via rapid development tools
- Previous experience in crypto, finance, or fintech
- Advanced understanding of Google apps, Jira, or Salesforce Service Cloud
- Motivated, organized, and can collaborate well with multiple stakeholders and teams across the globe
- Experience onboarding and/or working with external design/advertising agencies
- Able to change customer perceptions and behavior with compelling copywriting
- Able to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the organization in both written and verbal communication
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.