At InStride, we’re pioneering a new approach to workforce education. Our mission is to enable employers to provide life-changing education to their employees in partnership with the highest-quality global academic institutions. We unlock business and social impact to transform companies and people for the future.
We believe that a company’s richest resource is their employees, and that investments in people yield the highest returns for individuals, businesses, and society as a whole. That’s why every InStride employee is eligible to enroll in 1,700+ online certificate and degree programs through our Step Forward program. Unlike traditional tuition reimbursement programs, InStride covers your tuition upfront, regardless of your course of study, degree type, or school. The Step Forward program, along with InStride’s best-in-class employee benefits, are available to all employees from the day they join InStride.
Read further to see how you can be part of the movement to drive businesses and society forward through life-changing, best-in-class workforce education.
InStride is looking for a Learner Content Specialist to support our outstanding content experience for learner engagement. The ideal candidate is an organized self-starter with an eye for detail who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You are eager to work alongside a passionate team to help change the world through education.
We are seeking someone to will assist in the day-to-day crafting of content for our learners, as well as conducting content quality reviews. This role will work closely across teams to ensure all content is empathetic and relevant to the diverse needs of our learners while maintaining our high standards.
- Assist in planning, project management, writing, and publishing of learner content across multiple channels and touchpoints.
- Support in the crafting of creative assets, including (but not limited to): education program branding, marketing campaigns, social posts, long-format toolkits, short and long-form articles, video scripts, webinar content, email series, and more.
- Conduct content reviews, ensuring consistency and strategic accuracy across various multichannel assets.
- Support the management of projects through Asana and Jira, and bring learner content from concept to completion.
- Manage and maintain documentation that supports our ever-evolving content models, templates, and source documents.
- Collaborate with team members in marketing, creative, and academic partnerships to craft exciting and engaging content.
- 1-2 years of marketing content design, communications, customer service or similar experience.
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years of proven experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- A passion for writing, word-smithing, and clear, quality content that excels at engaging its readers/viewers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail and a high bar for quality.
- Experience using project management tools to lead multiple initiatives concurrently.
- Excited by the challenge of building a world-class business that delivers not only high revenue growth and compelling value, but also has a meaningful impact on society.
- Exposure to the functioning of higher education institutions.
- High EQ, comfort with ambiguity, and a “no job too small” startup mentality.
InStride is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please discuss your requested accommodation with our HRBP.
Effective November 1, 2021, all new hires must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus unless they have been granted a reasonable accommodation. If you are offered employment, this requirement must be met by your date of hire, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved by the People & Talent team in writing.
If you are looking to apply for one of our Remote opportunities please know that InStride is only able to employ candidates from the following states.