We're FieldRoutes, a leading cloud-based and mobile SaaS provider in the pest control and lawn care industry . Recently acquired by ServiceTitan, the world's leading provider of software for the trades, our platform automates all aspects of field service operations for enterprise and small businesses, enabling them to accelerate growth, streamline operations, increase customer retention, and maximize revenue.
When you join our team, you'll be joining one of the fastest growing companies in the US with an award-winning culture that's been celebrated by Inc. Magazine and Forbes . Trusted by over 1,700 field service companies across thousands of locations, our software helps clients manage upwards of a billion dollars in revenue. Our partnership with ServiceTitan will enable us to accelerate investment in our technology and people while maintaining our flexible startup culture.
Ready to make your career move?
Does the thought of working in a creative and dynamic environment excite you? Do you enjoy solving problems within a high impact team? If you answered yes, then you need to join FieldRoutes as a Launch Agent!
Launch Agents are responsible for the onboarding, building, and launching of new client websites. They complete tasks and projects that ultimately result in the successful start to a client's relationship with FieldRoutes. These tasks may vary greatly from inputting content onto a new website, adjusting a client logo and branding colors, or assisting to gather information from clients about their company.
As a Launch Agent, you will get your foot in the door of a rapidly growing technology company with a lot of career opportunities. This position allows for both upward growth and lateral transitions within the company.
What you'll do:
- Stay up to date on FieldRoutes product offerings and best practices.
- Complete tasks as delegated from associate managers by assigned due date. Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Gathering information from clients to assist in their website build
- Implementing content onto new website builds
- Creating and analyzing reports on website performance.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Occasionally answering client phone calls and emails, escalating to appropriate team if necessary.
- Continued training on website and SEO best practices
What you'll bring:
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn and work both independently and as part of a team
- Organization + Prioritization
- Work well under deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication
Where you'll work:
We're 100% remote with HQ located in McKinney, TX.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.