As an IT Technical Writer at MIM, you will create easy-to-use, accessible documentation for both hospital IT staff and clinical users (physicians, technologists, etc). You will support an effortless experience for our customers by assessing our customers’ needs and developing and executing plans to meet those needs.
What You'll Do:
- Research, create, and publish installation, configuration, and upgrade documentation for hospital IT departments
- Research, create, and publish documentation for MIM’s automation and data management products, to be used by both IT and clinical audiences
- Research, create, and publish documentation for MIM’s radiology and nuclear medicine products, to be used by clinical audiences
- Collaborate with Engineering teams to develop product copy (the words in the software) that is understood by a clinical audience
- Develop deep knowledge of the customer experience by spending at least the first 6 months providing customer support for our software
- Serve as a liaison between new and existing customers and MIM’s internal IT team
- Finding ways to better support hospital IT departments and make deploying and upgrading MIM easier
- Improving documentation processes and standards
- Assessing the findability, discoverability, and usability of user documentation
- Developing a plan to resolve redundant documentation and information across internal and external platforms
Potential projects include:
What You'll Need:
- 4+ years of experience creating documentation in a software or clinical environment
- Technical knowledge of PC components/hardware, networking, and virtualization technologies
- Ability to learn the behavior of our software at a functional level
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Aptitude to develop a clinical and anatomical knowledge base and learn on the job
What You'll Get:
- Hybrid work environment so you can work remotely as well as enjoy the office
- MIM pays 100% of your insurance monthly costs; including medical, dental, vision, disability and a $400,000 life insurance policy
- Each employee received a Health Savings Account (HSA) that fully covers the medical deductible (prorated based on start date)
- 15 vacation days and 11 paid company holidays, including the time between Christmas and New Years
- 1 Sholiday (Special Holiday) that you can use to celebrate a day of personal meaning
- A 401(k) with a 4% match that is 100% vested on day one
- Annual Bonus Program - Historically at least 10% of your base salary
- Up to $8,000 in tuition reimbursement annually
- Free snacks and beverages at the office
- An in office gym to work off the snacks
WAIT, WHAT DOES MIM DO?
MIM provides medical imaging software to imaging centers, hospitals, specialty clinics, research organizations, and pharmaceutical companies across the globe. Our mission is to enhance patient care by providing tools to support the diagnostic and treatment process so the physician can focus on the patient.
More Information on MIM Software Inc.
MIM Software Inc. operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Cleveland, OH. MIM Software Inc. was founded in 2003. It has 223 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Health Insurance Benefits. To see all 16 open jobs at MIM Software Inc., click here.
Read Full Job Description