Global Brand Content Manager at Biamp (Portland, OR)
We make the world’s most extraordinary audio and video solutions. For over 40 years, Biamp has created and innovated professional audiovisual solutions that enable great communication. From the smallest of rooms to the largest of venues, we empower true human connection in every space.
As we grow to meet our customers’ needs and evolve to address the challenges of tomorrow, one guiding principle remains the same:
Biamp connects people through extraordinary audiovisual experiences.About our company:
- We’re growing. In the span of just four years, five companies have joined the Biamp family, increasing our product offerings and expanding our presence within the global market.
- We’re global. Installed in thousands of applications in over 100 countries, our products are supported by our employees located throughout 15 Biamp locations worldwide.
- We’re empowered. Joining a scaling company means employees have greater opportunities to gain experience while effecting genuine change within the organization.
- We’re cutting-edge (but local about it). Initial design, engineering, manufacturing, and testing are all managed within our own facilities, leading to shorter lead times, faster responses, and greater convenience for our clients overall.
The Global Brand Content Manager’s role is to develop a consistent brand identity for the company through strategic messaging, tone, and voice, and to ensure a consistent and high-quality roll out of the brand across all global marketing content. The Global Brand Content Manager will be a skilled writer with a proven record of creating, editing, and publishing effective content for a range of key audiences.
Define Biamp’s global content strategy, acting as a steward of the Biamp brand and ensuring quality and cohesiveness across all content development
Oversee global concepting and development of campaigns; maintain a strategic content approach while building a clear path to execution
Develop messaging that effectively communicates and supports Biamp solutions, iterating to motivate and appeal to various audiences in multiple regions across the customer lifecycle
Write engaging, effective copy for a range of deliverables including: advertising campaigns, collateral, email marketing, website content, video scripts, event signage, and other deliverables as needed
Collaborate with graphic designers to execute creative deliverables listed above
Create and maintain Biamp blog content calendar and produce blogs, with an emphasis on thought leadership and company culture
Mentor copywriters with an emphasis on maintaining the Biamp voice and brand
Collaborate with cross-functionally with marketing, product, sales, and training team members to produce relevant, meaningful content
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of experience, knowledge and skills:
6+ years of experience in content management and copywriting
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Demonstrated experience in conceiving fresh and appealing ideas for new content that establish or support the company’s brand identity
Skilled in creating content that targets a specific audience and meets company objectives
Ability to communicate effectively across an organization, including with executives and other senior level team members
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) + matching
- Employer-paid base life insurance, short, and long-term disability
- Health savings accounts (with Biamp contribution) and flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discretionary profit-sharing
- Referral bonuses