Are you ready to make an impact?
*This position is available in the Los Angeles and Minneapolis offices*
As a UX Writer in the Product & Experience Lab, you will skillfully create content that communicates ideas and guides users through an experience in order to create best-in-class customer experiences. Your objective is to help deliver solutions which meets the unmet needs of both our customers and internal stakeholders. Your work is strategic as well as tactical as you partner with cross-discipline teams to formulate the perfect experience design which leverages technology in a way that avoids customer pain. Your efforts will directly contribute to the improvement of people’s lives.
What You’re Good At
- Creating original writing in clear, simple language in multiple formats (devices, channels, screen sizes) for multiple audiences
- Contributing to the overall creation of experience and content beyond writing copy to inform content strategy and approach
- Making complex concepts simple, approachable, and easy to understand.
- Applying and evolving the brand’s voice and tone for multiple formats and audiences
- Creating consensus from multiple stakeholders while quickly pivoting to incorporate feedback
- Presenting and championing content and storytelling approach to stakeholders
- Articulating a clear and informed point of view on content vision and strategy backed by evidence and objectives
- Absorbing and distilling research and inputs to translate into content and strategy
- Setting the bar for quality, consistently demonstrating polish and excellence
- Demonstrating ownership on all assigned tasks and following through with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Driving towards clarity when things are ambiguous by contributing to the product team’s approach and supporting the definition of what success looks like
- Gracefully handling pressure in a fast-paced environment by staying positive, collaborative and finding the opportunity in every moment to make it great
- Committing to inclusion and diversity, and maintaining openness to new ideas and perspectives
- Demonstrating integrity by not only creating good work but knowing why it’s great
- Keeping up with current technology, trends, and industry best practices. Constantly learning and trying new approaches and tools.
- Working collaboratively and openly with remote teams.
What You Have Done
- Demonstrated experience in writing for complex topics including voice & tone, product naming, and writing for digital experiences
- Education in a relevant field, such as Copywriting, English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing
- A portfolio that demonstrates your abilities to make complex topics simple, approachable, and easy to understand
- You have 1+ years of experience writing for digital experiences
- Competence in modern design tools such as Figma, and ux writing best practices
- Consumer Healthcare expertise preferred
- Previously worked on digital products with cross-discipline teams preferred
West Monroe is a digital services firm that partners with companies in transformative industries to deliver quantifiable financial value. We believe that digital is a mindset and it’s something companies become, not something they do. We bring together diverse, multidisciplinary teams that use their expertise to develop and execute new ideas and ways of working.
At West Monroe, we invest in our people and care in a big way. We are growing the next generation of leaders who lead with inclusion, enabling us to address our clients’ most complex challenges. If you’re looking for a place where you’ll feel supported, our team will help you grow. We believe that growth breeds opportunity for all. And know that when we come together, we can do what's never been done.
Our fast-paced culture and collaborative teams bring the energy and expertise needed to make an impact and deliver beyond expectations. If you are ready to set big goals with us, join us on our journey of building what matters for our clients, our people, and our communities.
West Monroe is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.westmonroe.com/inclusion.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read West Monroe’s Notice at Collection for California residents, provided pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and linked here.