Elastic Content Developer at MelkoTech (Washington DC)
| Washington DC
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:40 p.m. (CST) on Friday, April 22, 2022
Are you an analytical, threat hunting, and data visualization expert? Would you like to grow in that role?
We have a growing need for Content Developers and engineers with Elasticsearch expertise to support the design, development, and implementation of an Analytical Dashboards built on the Elasticsearch platform. MelkoTech has tremendous experience in delivering impactful analytics, reports, and actionable data to our clients, and as the industry shifts to utilizing the ELK Stack, we will be translating our knowledge, algorithms, and capabilities from ArcSight and Splunk to Elastic.
Responsibilities may include:
· Should have strong knowledge in ELK stack.
· Demonstrated experience in Security operations analytical thought and Threat detection
· Strong experience in using Elastic search Indices, Elastic search APIs, Kibana Dashboards, Log stash and Log Beats.
· Capacity Planning of Elastic Search Cluster.
· Experience in Designing & Data Modelling, Bulk Document Indexing & Search API's in Elastic Search.
· Experience in designing and implementing complex development use cases and scenarios using Programming Language such as Python, Java, and Go, Lang.
· 4+ years of Security Experience
· 1+ years of experience with hands-on development, configuration, deployment, integration or maintenance of systems using technologies that include Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, beats, Kafka, or splunk
· 1+ years of experience combined with Elastic Engineer and Data Analyst certifications
Additional helpful qualifications
· Experience deploying, configuring, and maintaining Elastic Cloud Enterprise in a commercial or federal environment
· Experience leading technical, operational, or cross-functional teams
· Experience developing, diagnosing, and troubleshooting Python scripts
· Experience working with data solutions in a professional or educational environment
· Experience with Linux configuration and administration
· Knowledge of site surveys, data gathering, or research and analysis pertaining to deploying and implementing security and risk management tools
· Working knowledge of any other NoSQL Db like Mongo, Cassandra etc is an additional advantage.
Clearance Requirements: Ability to obtain and maintain a US Government security clearance
More Information on MelkoTech
MelkoTech operates in the Sales industry. The company is located in Reston, VA. MelkoTech was founded in 2018. It has 1 total employees. To see all 29 open jobs at MelkoTech, click here.
Read Full Job Description