Pluralsight is the technology workforce development company that helps teams build better products by knowing more and working better together. Using our Skills and Flow products, teams can develop critical skills, improve processes and gain insights through data.
We build this exciting product ecosystem by working with smart people and uniting behind a passion for what tech can create. We're a group of good-natured, nimble go-getters dedicated to helping people and businesses build better with technology. That means when we see opportunities to create, we go for it. We don't let the unknown stop us from solving challenges and winning together. And most importantly, we treat each other like adults. If you can see possibilities where others see problems, have candid conversations to ensure all voices are heard and thrive in a collaborative environment, you'll do some of the best work of your career here.
Pluralsight is committed to building a robust and passionate community of engineers and developers who embody and champion tech workforce development and have the background and track record to demonstrate that commitment.
Our team of advocates/evangelists will become the face of our brand and our products as they engage the broad developer community on social media, at developer events and within various online communities.
Your goal as the director will be to help build a passionate team of technical evangelists who can spread the love for lifelong learning, tech skill development and data-driven engineering. If you love learning and love to talk, write and speak about tech. This is the job for you.
What you'll own:
We're looking for an experienced technologist who loves building content and is willing to play player/coach with an incredible team of developer evangelists and content architects currently working in this area. Your day-to-day responsibilities would include the following:
- Building a strategic vision for DevRel at Pluralsight. We're just getting started in this arena and need an experienced and passionate leader to create and enable success.
- Creating a strategic plan to win the hearts and minds of technologists through dynamic content created by your team. This content would be varied and evolving in scope, cadence and form, but would include both written and video content published on a regular cadence to personal and brand properties
- Organizing the team to speak on behalf of Pluralsight brands at industry events, sharing perspectives and experience, and connecting that value to the brand promise
- Amplifying evangelist, community and brand content across multiple channels to help with discoverability, engagement and storytelling
- Informing our broader marketing efforts relative to your domain expertise around the tenor, sentiment and interests of the community to make sure Pluralsight maintains a deep and intentional connection with our audience
- Listening to learners, leaders, partners and product teams and uncovering meaningful connections between the products we are building
- Measuring your impact through key performance metrics around content production, strength of voice and reach, and community growth.
- Highlighting stories of customers who are doing incredible work and bringing tech workforce development to the forefront as a business critical discipline
Experience you'll need:
- Bring 5+ years of technical experience as a developer, practitioner or related role
- Have consultative or leadership experience engaging and solving customer-focused problems
- Have a demonstrated ability to build, maintain and engage/lead a community
- Have a working proficiency in multiple programming languages and passion for new and emerging languages, frameworks and tools.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.