Digital Asset Associate at FIGS
FIGS is looking for a Digital Asset Associate to traffic and manage the asset workflow and storage within the creative operations team. The ideal candidate loves to look at all of the details, figure out every step of a process, and then expertly steward our creative assets through various steps of the process and approvals. Candidates need to be extremely organized and able to work well cross functionally. The role will report directly to the Director of Creative Operations and will work closely with a number of FIGS' teams, including Brand, Marketing and Digital Product.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and lead the creative asset workflow
- Prioritize asset delivery based on the marketing calendar for all marketing creative executions
- Own and update the DAM daily. Work with engineering, marketing and digital product to determine the best organization and update cadence
- Move all existing ecom assets from Dropbox into the DAM
- Ensure that deliverables, including assets and copy are handed over to Digital Product in a timely way
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously and perform in different capacities, all while maintaining attention to detail
- Work closely with design, copy, retouching and the film editors through the entire workflow
- Partner with the Director of Creative Ops on ways to improve the workflow and new processes to implement to achieve greater efficiency and organization
- 1-3 years of professional work experience is required, ideally in an agency environment. Relevant internship experience will be considered
- Highly motivated and hardworking
- Effective multi-tasker with the ability to operate in an incredibly fast-paced environment
- Have an eye for quality and attention to detail with the ability to suss out flawed or incorrect designs before hand off to the Digital Product team for implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superb organizational skills
Other must haves:
- Positive attitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- 100% Awesome. Like our scrubs
A little bit about us…
The medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, moisture-wicking, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need around the world.