DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
DISQO’s Growth Marketing team seeks an experienced CX Content Strategist to help acquire, engage and retain consumer audience members for our Survey Junkie panel community. Reporting to the VP of Brand and Communications, you’ll work side-by-side with Product, Acquisition, and Creative teams to convey the benefits of membership to prospect consumer personas and to engage and retain existing Survey Junkie members with captivating and rewarding experiences. With a team of copywriters, you’ll help build, you’ll oversee copy and content across advertising, websites and landing pages (desktop and mobile), email marketing, and our member-facing dashboard.
We’re passionate about giving people a platform where they are rewarded for sharing their opinions and behaviors to help improve the brands they love (our clients). The quality of the data we deliver to our B2B customers (brands, agencies, publishers, research firms) is driven by the quality of the experiences we offer to the consumer members. The Content Strategist will play a vital role in ensuring the total excellence of Survey Junkie member experience across their entire life cycle and thereby make a critical contribution to the quality of our insights products.
We embrace an Agile project management philosophy, supported by fast-paced, test-and-learn approaches. You’ll thrive in this role if you love creating compelling content that is strategically informed by data. If you’re a storyteller and are rabidly curious about how people interpret your words; if you embrace experimentation and continuous learning; and if you are naturally curious about how and why consumers engage and transact with brands, DISQO is the team for you.
What You’ll Do
This is a creative role underpinned by technical CX expertise and data-driven methodologies. Your responsibilities will include:
• Evangelize a consumer experience mindset across the business to help inform strategic business decisions.
• Advocate for human-centered design methods, ensuring our products speak the languages of Survey Junkie’s member personas.
• Develop and drive a vision for product language, tone of voice, and content across touchpoints, ensuring a cohesive story and narrative that is clear, easy to understand, and written in a natural, user-centered language.
• Bring a user-centered CX writing and content strategy perspective throughout the product development process, improving the overall experience and ensuring consistency.
• Creating new... and revise existing content experiences, guiding and collaborating with visual designers.
• Ensure content meets DISQO’s editorial and brand standards for Survey Junkie.
• Champion design-centered approaches grounded in product research and analysis, and always representing the perspective of content strategy.
• Collaborate to uncover business needs and panel member requirements with Product, Consumer Acquisition, and Brand Creative teams. Work with visual designers to translate those needs into intuitive and engaging digital experiences.
• Working with the Product team to research and understand the needs of the audience members and to define what information is needed throughout the user experience.
• Collaborate around usability testing.
• Collaborate with writers, UX designers, and visual designers across the business to contribute to internal design systems, our creative community, and our best practices, and guidelines.
• Manage a variety of workstreams simultaneously while ensuring a consistent, cohesive content strategy throughout the entire platform experience.
• Make a positive impact on DISQO’s culture by living our values, especially transparency and collaboration, while acting as a servant leader to all team members, including direct reports and those with whom you collaborate.
How you’re ready for the DISQO spotlight:
• At least 7 years of experience in CX content creation, writing, journalism, editorial, or information architecture disciplines. We will only consider candidates who can demonstrate experience with and a commitment to human-centered design principles.
• Expansive experience identifying consumer personas and defining messaging and writing styles that engage and persuade action.
• Demonstrated deep understanding of visual design conventions
• Experience with content creation for cross-channel experiences
• Experience contributing to the development of a content-driven design system.
• Master’s degree in English, Technical Writing, Communications, or another humanities-based field; excellent writing and editing skills in English
• Experience doing research using multiple sources
• Creative thinking paired with precise attention to detail
• Strong presentation presence and storytelling skills
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively across multiple projects simultaneously.
• Prior experience working in a fast-paced high-growth environment and/or organizations embracing Agile frameworks such as Scrum highly preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.
Read Full Job Description