At Northspyre, you’ll join the incredible journey of transforming the way modern real estate teams manage complex projects. Leveraging data, automation and artificial intelligence, Northspyre helps facilitate faster, more predictable outcomes on complex real estate projects. In 4 years, our platform has already facilitated more than $45 billion of complex projects across the United States.
We are a passionate, collaborative, and diverse team who are eager to roll-up our sleeves and make an impact at a startup that has the confidence and backing of some of the same investors who backed other revolutionary, industry transforming companies like SpaceX, Tesla, and Airbnb.
Help us build software that builds the world!
About the opportunity
Northspyre is looking for a content writer to join our fast-growing, venture-backed team. This is an opportunity to influence customers in the world’s largest industry (commercial real estate) with new technologies that can transform the way they deliver complex projects and build our cities.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Translate Northspyre strategy into creative, compelling copy
- Own Northspyre’s brand voice to ensure it’s executed across all marketing tactics
- Work with creatives, strategists, engineers, analysts and product managers to learn and synthesize clear copy that resonates with Northspyre’s audience.
- Work with manager to contribute to content calendar for Northspyre’s blog and premium content offers, like ebooks and whitepapers
- Write convincing promotional copy for emails, landing pages, social media posts on Linkedin, Twitter, and Facebook
- Develop understanding of customer mindsets, attitudes and behaviors and translate those insights into compelling, engaging content.
- Write engaging blog posts, white papers, case studies, scripts, and other content to drive lead generation across various marketing channels.
- Work with the creative consultants, freelancers, PR firms and other team members to act as the primary partner in reviewing creative concepts and assets to meet marketing goals.
- Interview customers and other stakeholders with an eye towards gaining customer insights and summarizing them in clear, persuasive case studies and testimonials.
- Edit freelancer copy for style, grammar, logic, flow, repetition, and to ensure it’s on strategy
- Conduct in-depth research to learn new subjects or industries as needed
- Support your team to make sure deadlines are met
We are looking for people who have:
- 3+ years of experience writing for company or publication is required ,
- communication in past roles and even in your academic career as a master at wordcraft and persuasive writing.
- Experience implementing SEO best practices into written content
- You are highly emotionally intelligent, demonstrated by a keen ability to inspire, persuade and influence the opinions of others. You are able to easily contemplate scenarios by putting yourself in the shoes of others and do so preemptively.
- A hungry, infectious personality: we’re looking for someone determined and able to win
- Education: BA/BS degree required - bonus for liberal arts majors that also have marketing professional experience.
- Comfort in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Exacting editing standards required
- A meticulous approach to grammar, spelling, blog structure, and providing the highest-quality, cleanest, most concise copy possible
- Ability to research topics and include references and citations
- An uncompromising approach to hitting deadlines
- Experience writing about B2B, technology, and/or commercial real estate is preferred
- Proficiency in Google Suite is required
- Experience working remotely in similar roles is strongly preferred
Benefits and Perks
- In addition to a competitive salary, we are offering a meaningful stock option package
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k with company match
- Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, and major US Holidays
- $45 monthly stipend towards ClassPass (fitness/spa)
- Awesome company swag!
- Free access to Health Advocate
- Remote-first work environment -we have an office in NYC, but our teammates are all over the United States and around the world
- You will be part of a small, professional fast-moving team with minimal supervision
- Annual team gatherings in NYC
Top Three Reasons to Join
#1: It’s the Right Time – We’ve already facilitated more than $45 billion of complex projects across the United States
#2. Northspyre has the right product – Our technology empowers modern real estate teams to build leveraging data, automation and artificial intelligence to get to faster, more predictable outcomes on complex projects.
#3. Northspyre celebrates a culture of creativity – We strive to have a sense of community within Northspyre that encourages diverse viewpoints, openness, and fostering an environment in which employees feel comfortable bringing their whole authentic selves to work.