The role / What’s the opportunity?
As the second full time copywriter on Keeps, you’ll regularly use craft, empathy, logic, and data to inform writing and design choices. You’ll partner with teams to concept, test, design, and deliver human-centered user experiences and build products that are distinctively Keeps: honest, empathetic, and accessible. The role requires a creative and versatile writer who can connect with current and prospective customers to drive growth, engagement, and conversion. This position reports to the Brand Design Lead, and will work cross-functionally with retention, product, marketing, SEO, and creative teams in a fast-paced, yet fun and rewarding environment. The ideal candidate is a dynamic copywriter that loves and excels in short-form and UI/UX copy.
This role reports to our Brand Design Lead [Cynthia Yeung]
Responsibilities / What will I be doing? / You will…
- Write clear, consistent copy for customer-facing content including landing pages, notifications, promos, error messages, website copy, emails, and other features of the end-to-end user experience
- Maintain a consistent brand voice to write copy that feels personalized, friendly, clear, and knowledgeable, while using customer insights and UX best practices.
- Use data to inform content decisions, measure results, and identify opportunities for increased engagement, growth, and conversion.
- Help define A/B test hypotheses, build testing roadmaps, and produce structured insights to inform continuous testing and learning.
- Drive vision for product language and content across a product or subject-matter domain, and ensure cohesive product narratives.
- Maintain and document content and voice/tone guidelines to establish best practices.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, legal, marketing, product managers, and engineers. Influence and adapt to stakeholders and their feedback.
Qualifications / What skills do I need? / You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 2+ years of UI/UX writing experience, resulting in a solid understanding of user experiences on websites and apps and how to write for conversion optimization.
- Experience working with performance-driven marketing teams to drive outcomes.
- An exceptional copywriting portfolio that displays the range of content you’ve created, such as user interaction flows, emails, educational materials, and style guides.
- Knowledge of online technology and related products, including web and mobile UI and tools.
- Familiarity with user experience research principles and best practices resulting in a keen ability to use data to provide informed user insights.
- Ability to collaborate and influence (with and without formal authority) cross-functionally with engineering, design, and product management teams.
Nice to have’s / Bonus Points
- Bonus points if you’ve worked for a subscription service, in the healthcare space, or at a lifestyle startup.
#LI-AB10 #LI-Remote #RQ2097
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
*Contractors and temps are not eligible for benefits.About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
We are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on BuiltIn's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. We've also been recognized by Forbes' Best Startup Employers, being named as one of America's Best Places to Work 2022. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Contact us at [email protected] to request accommodation.
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are claiming to be affiliated with Thirty Madison in order to trick job seekers into divulging personal information or making payments based on false representations while impersonating Thirty Madison. These entities solicit money and personal information under the guise of offering you a position with Thirty Madison. The scammers use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence to potential victims. Thirty Madison takes the safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us very seriously and we work cooperatively with our legal team, security department and local authorities to address this issue. If you receive a job offer that claims to be from Thirty Madison, please take steps to confirm that it is legitimate by reviewing the offer carefully and contacting Thirty Madison directly if you have any concerns at all. Please note that Thirty Madison will never ask you for bank account or credit card information, and Thirty Madison will not charge you money to apply for a job with Thirty Madison.*