At Definitive Healthcare, our passion is to transform data, analytics and expertise into healthcare commercial intelligence. We help clients uncover the right markets, opportunities and people, so they can shape tomorrow’s healthcare industry. Our SaaS platform creates new paths to commercial success in the healthcare market, so companies can identify where to go next.
Our employees are kind, collaborative, energetic, approachable and driven. On top of that, we value the unique perspectives, backgrounds and voices of our employees. Why? Because their diverse experiences drive new ideas and help us build a better community.
For over 10 years, we’ve built a collaborative culture driven by employees who share a passion for improving the healthcare ecosystem, enjoy giving back to the local community and value diversity and inclusion.
One of the hallmarks of our culture is our commitment to community service. Through the DefinitiveCares program, employees can work with their choice of more than 40 charitable organizations, supporting causes from hunger and homelessness to healthcare, LGBTQ+ issues, racial justice, women’s initiatives and more. 2021 marked the sixth year that we had 100% employee participation in DefinitiveCares.
We also provide a range of opportunities for employees to connect with each other. Employees can join dozens of affinity groups supporting causes such as women’s empowerment, LGBTQ+, Black, indigenous and people of color (BIPOC), disabilities and working parents and many more. Affinity groups often enable greater education companywide through training, events and speaker series.
We’re also a great place to work. For five years in a row, we’ve been recognized by the Boston Business Journal and the Boston Globe as a best place to work in Massachusetts. In 2022, Energage recognized us for Culture Excellence in Compensation & Benefits, Innovation, Great Leadership, Purpose & Value and Work-Life Flexibility!
Think you’d be a good addition to our team? Explore our available positions here. We’d love the chance to get to know you.
If you are excited to work for a fast-growing company in the dynamic healthcare commercial intelligence space helping to inspire target audiences, and bring our amazing story to market, then this is the role for you.
Reporting to the Vice President of Corporate Marketing, you will be responsible for writing compelling marketing content for a wide range of promotional activities including customer communications, thought leadership and campaign materials.
- Collaborate with members of our customer marketing and product marketing teams to deliver on-brand, informative and valuable content to our users through in-app messaging, email, customer newsletter and other channels of customer communication
- Collaborate with content team and designers to develop ideas and write copy for a variety of marketing materials, including blogs, web pages, social content, thought leadership pieces, emails, sales tools, ads and more, to consistently promote Definitive Healthcare’s brand, product, and services
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent brand voice for Definitive Healthcare in all aspects of external and internal communication
- Interpret and apply brand messaging to a variety of content scenarios that demonstrate a deep understanding of our product, industry, and customers
- Work closely with product marketing team and campaign managers to ensure messaging achieves program objectives
- Serve as a go-to source for brand voice, tone and messaging guidance, driving consistency across all company communications
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content
What you'll need:
- Good communication skills and ability to deal effectively with a wide range of internal stakeholders and external partners
- Positive, problem-solving mindset
- Experience writing both long-form content and brief, punchy copy
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- 3-5 years of copywriting experience at agencies and/or within corporate marketing teams
- B2B healthcare experience required /SaaS technology experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, communications, advertising, or closely related field
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!
Your privacy is important to us. Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice which tells you how we use and process your personal information