Content Writer (Remote) at ZoomInfo
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
ZoomInfo is looking for an experienced writer to join our content marketing team and help bring our story to life. A fast-growing global leader in go-to-market intelligence solutions, we encourage creativity, value innovation, and believe in the power of teamwork. This position will play an integral role in telling the story of how our go-to-market platform solves some of the most pressing challenges for today’s sales and marketing professionals worldwide.
Our ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with a knack for technology and a passion for storytelling. You love compelling business writing in all its forms and have demonstrated the ability to explain highly technical concepts to a broader audience. You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and can also work independently to drive strategic plans and the production of content projects.
In this role, you will work with internal stakeholders to create high-quality content for various channels, including our blog, website, and social media channels. You’ll also craft compelling copy for executive keynotes, brand advertising campaigns, and more.
- Create strategic and tactical blog posts and long-form gated content that continues to establish ZoomInfo as a leader in the go-to-market intelligence industry.
- Report stories by interviewing both internal and external subject matter experts and digging up supporting evidence from our own rich database.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand key messaging, product positioning, and recommend content that can help achieve business goals.
- Turn the latest market trends in our key personas into stories powered by essential insights.
- Provide editorial support for content needs across the company, including sales enablement materials, promotional copy, and customer-facing events.
- Cultivate a consistent voice for the ZoomInfo brand that helps drive brand affinity and tells the world who we are and what we stand for.
- 4-6 years of editorial experience in journalism, content marketing, or advertising
- Demonstrated knowledge of B2B sales and/or marketing, including familiarity with relevant technology solutions, industry brands, topics, and terminology
- Experience writing for EU markets or audiences
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with an innate knowledge of how to find great story ideas and bring them to fruition
- Agile and organized project management skills, capable of prioritizing incoming requests and juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- A sophisticated understanding of how content can drive revenue and build a customer pipeline
- A positive attitude and team player mindset, willingness to collaborate between various teams (a healthy sense of humor helps, too)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.