Voted as one of the Best Places to Work in OC and one of the fastest-growing tech companies!
SmartFinancial is a leading insurance technology company working on building tools to make the insurance shopping process better, simpler, and more effective. We are experiencing exponential growth so we are looking for a highly skilled Content Writer to focus on helping scale content on SmartFinancial.com.
The Content Writer will have in-depth knowledge of writing high-quality content in the insurance and personal finance industry. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment and hitting deadlines. Experience working cross-functionally is a must. The ideal candidate should have experience working alongside SEO teams to ensure the content is optimized and of the best quality standards. The candidate should be able to produce content leveraging content briefs with a high percentage of accuracy. This role will require the candidate to be able to research topics in-depth and deliver a quality finished product. This candidate must be able to deliver on deadlines and be a great self-starter who can get the job done without needing constant supervision.
How You Will Make An Impact:
- Write high-quality, optimized content for SmartFinancial.com including B2C and B2B blog articles, landing page copy, white papers, data visualizations, marketing content, public relations content, and more.
- Research new topics and content verticals in the insurance and personal finance space, and become a master in these fields.
- Support and collaborate with the SEO, Product, and Marketing teams for cross-functional projects big and small, including copywriting, editing, and content optimization.
- Undergraduate degree with relevant coursework (English, Communications, Marketing, etc.)
- 1-2 years work experience writing digital content
- Basic Understanding of SEO Writing & Optimizations
- Ability to Research Topics Thoroughly
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good self-starter able to work remotely without much supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines effectively
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation and Performance Bonuses
- 401k with Company Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Extensive Paid Product training
- Advancement opportunities - we promote from within
- Free Snacks, Red Bull, and lots of Coffee
- Fun Company Atmosphere (Videogame Arcade machine, Ping pong table, etc.)