Content writer (LTG) COL, Remote at Learning Technologies Group plc
We are looking for a proven writer to craft and translate quality marketing content for Open LMS as well as other businesses in Learning Technologies Group (a market leader in the fast-growing workplace digital learning/talent management market). The mission of this role is to collaborate with the Marketing and Product teams to create well-crafted content that builds brand equity, thought leadership, and supports pipeline growth.About you
- You have at least 2-3 years’ experience in crafting marketing content (blogs, ebooks, landing pages, case studies, nurture emails, press releases, infographics, etc) for a B2B audience, ideally with experience writing for a digital learning and L&D audience.
- You are a versatile writer who is comfortable with distilling complex information into easy-to-understand, engaging marketing content but, equally, you are able to write highly accurate marketing content.
- You have an excellent command of the English and Spanish language (written and spoken), with a keen eye for spelling and grammar, and an ability to write and translate content that lands with a global audience. The ideal candidate is someone who has lived or worked for extended periods of time in both English-speaking and Spanish-speaking countries.
- You’re a fantastic interviewer and understand how to tease a story out of subject matter experts in the time they have available and move a piece through approvals.
- You’re a resourceful researcher who can sift through source materials efficiently – avoiding analysis paralysis!
- You’re highly collaborative and enjoy working with people who are experts in their field.
- You trust the experts but aren’t afraid to ask questions.
- You’re a great communicator and superior writer, making you a natural bridge between the brand and channel experts to get meaningful results, every time.
- Thorough research and accuracy are super important to you.
- You are an expert in executing content strategy and interpreting tone of voice guidelines to create clear, compelling copy that connects with its target audience.
- You are creative and can generate innovative ideas...
- …but understand that success hinges on the day-to-day and bring your best to every assignment.
- Pipeline generation excites you and you’re energized by the idea of measuring success against KPIs.
- You pride yourself on agility – pivoting as needed to get the best value from your time and seize opportunities when they arise.
- Writing high-quality marketing content in English in support of Open LMS and other LTG brands (as assigned).
- Translating content from Spanish to English, and vice versa.
- Researching, writing, and editing copy for websites, blogs, ebooks, case studies, emails, landing pages and press releases, as well as sales enablement materials, as assigned.
- Collaborating with brand marketers and subject matter experts to support communication of value propositions and campaign messaging.
- Ensuring all content is optimized for SEO, in collaboration with the LTG SEO Specialist and Content Marketing Manager.
- Creating content that has a purpose and will generate leads, in consultation with the LTG Digital and Demand Director and Content Marketing Manager.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships across Open LMS, LTG Central Marketing, and other departments.
- Sharing knowledge and best practices in content marketing across the content team and wider LTG Central Marketing team.
- Keeping up to date with online communication technologies and content strategy trends through relevant blogs, professional memberships, events, and training opportunities.
- You’ll have a voice and integral role in shaping messaging into content that drives results.
- You’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team of content writers, and an extended team of marketing channel experts who strive every day to create their best work.
- You’ll work directly with subject matter experts who appreciate the rarity and value of writing talent.
- You’ll get to write on a range of timely and interesting topics in digital learning/L&D, with a view toward improving the working lives of people around the world.
- You’ll get to craft authentic content that you can be proud of.
- You’ll see the impact of your work on the success of Open LMS and other LTG businesses.
The salary range for this position will depend on experienceAbout the company
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTG’s businesses are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
For more, visit ltgplc.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.