Hi, we’re TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we pride ourselves on helping B2B tech buyers manage the complexity and risk of the buying process. We are a trusted source of information for tech buyers, delivering advice and facilitating connections between our buyers and the world’s leading sellers of business technology.
Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, we are a remote-first company with more than 20 digital publications and over 500 global team members in the US, UK, Singapore, Australia, and the Philippines. We’re proud to have been repeatedly recognized as one of America’s fastest growing private companies by Inc., as well as a Tennessee top workplace. We work hard each day and have fun, too, with monthly virtual events, recreational slack channels, and the occasional costumed dance from our CEO.
All positions are open to remote work unless otherwise specified in the requirements below.
The HR and payroll Staff Writer creates high-quality, authoritative content for small businesses with a focus on general HR topics (i.e., employee management & hiring) and payroll/HR software. The Writer has 2+ years of experience in HR and at least some experience working with payroll and HR software. They also know the subjects inside and out, and can provide our audience with the best answers to their questions about HR operations, managing employees, and payroll/HR software. Previous writing experience is a must. This role works closely with our Content Producer, Editors, and Director of Content.
**Reliable internet and laptop required**
Employment Level : Full-time
Employment Type: Mid-Level
Working Hours: 4pm to 1am PHT or 9pm to 6am PHT
What you'll do
- Writes publishable first drafts of 2–4 articles each week
- Consistently meets deadlines with articles of the highest quality
- Demonstrates expertise in the field of payroll and HR
- Understands keyword research
Who you are
- You have experience writing online articles 1+ year
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience in payroll and HR
- You have a working knowledge of HR and payroll software (preferred)
- You are self-motivated and able to manage your time to meet deadlines
- You are open to feedback and strive to learn something new every day
- You are passionate about delivering the best answers to people’s questions
- Agile professional who excels in a fast-paced environment and thrives on continuously pivoting strategies to drive business needs forward
**The duties and responsibilities listed above describe the post as it is in general terms and are not definitive. The job holder is expected to accept any reasonable alterations that may from time to time be necessary. **
What we offer you
Our benefits and programs are designed to make your life better for you and your family..
- Enrollment in Philippine statutory benefits
- Healthcare reimbursement
- Company holidays to include all regular holidays declared by the Philippine government
- 14 days annual paid time off
- APAC First Friday speaker series where you can earn a bonus for presenting
- Ongoing career development opportunities, mentorship program, and more
- Company provided equipment - terms and conditions apply
Employer work visa sponsorship and support are not provided for this role. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the Philippines at hire and must maintain authorization to work in the Philippines throughout their employment with our company.
We believe that our differences make us stronger, and thus foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. TechnologyAdvice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Pre-employment screening required.