Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company's cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler's purpose-built security platform puts a company's defenses and controls where the connections occur-the internet-so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
Zscaler is seeking a superb Content Strategist to work across product marketing, brand, web strategy, content marketing, community, social, events and thought leadership. We are looking for the right person to help supercharge how we deliver best in class content to our growing prospect and client portfolio. You live and breath how to build rich content supporting campaigns delivering targeted cohesive narratives across the entire customer journey.
With storytelling, strategic and data driven insights, this role will actively enforce and express our brand promise while building deep connections with our customers, prospects, and partners. This is a great opportunity to work with a blue-chip technology company that is shaping the way people securely operate in the digital world.
- Consider content from a holistic standpoint-systems, platforms, and channels-to create a unified narrative and user experience that delivers on conversion
- Understand information architecture and taxonomies in content structure
- Use journey mapping and design thinking to innovate and solve problems
- Seek out and use data and customer insights to inform content strategies
- Collaborate with visual designers, product owners, product marketing experts and advertising partners
- Synthesize complex concepts into simple, understandable, and relatable content
- Write high-quality, brand copy for wireframes, prototypes
- Create and persuasively communicate content plans to key stakeholders
- Lead content review sessions
- Develop content with a goals for continuous optimization
- Set objectives and KPIs for content quality, effectiveness, SEO, awareness, impressions and conversions, .com visits etc.
- Develop end-to-end user journeys across the web ecosystem for optimal experience and conversion for a wide array of personas.
- Contribute to out of the box social campaigns establishing our voice and personality to build credibility with our relevant audience
- Partner with demand generation and product marketing teams to drive pipeline
- Develop metrics that monitor engagement and KPIs to forecast, track, and analyze marketing initiatives to ensure we are optimized to exceed performance targets
- 5 plus years B2B brand management, content marketing and thought leadership with an agency or internal client
- Developed B2B content and communications programs that deliver on strong content marketing methods, blended with powerful thought leadership and brand efforts to differentiate technology within an emerging category
- Comprehend the power of strategic SEO
- Self-starter with the ability to learn quickly and work in a dynamic environment
- A successful track record of executing programs with cross-functional virtual teams
- BS/BA degree required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.