Luxury Presence is a VC-funded Stanford StartX-accelerated startup, building a premium platform to provide real estate agents with stunning websites, world-class marketing tools and services, and access to an exclusive network.
Our team is in need of a talented and experienced Content Specialist to join the Client Marketing department. The main goal of this role is to up-level and edit creative, accurate, informative, and traffic-driving content to delight clients. You’ll partner with our Implementation and Account Management teams to up-level the quality of content and spend time focusing on editing and quality assuring the content we receive from our writers. The ideal candidate will have a firm grasp of grammar and voice, as well as some SEO and general marketing knowledge. They should love research and googling, and have a strong drive for providing high quality content consistently. Applicants should be efficient, flexible, and able to receive and implement feedback. If editing an upbeat blog about the best coffee shops in Seattle, fact-checking a market report about Miami real estate, and editing a bio about an agent in Chicago all in the same day sounds fun to you, you’ll fit right in.
Is this you?
You’re gifted at:
- Creating blog ideations
- Writing and editing creative and engaging copy on a tight turnaround
- Quality Assurance. Qa’ing all copy that comes in to ensure that it meets the highest quality standards
- Adapting to many different client voices and implementing notes
- Thinking outside the box
- Partnering with teams to get feedback and improve quality
- A natural curiosity to research a wide variety of topics
- The willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done
- An innovative mindset
- A desire to do something big and bold
- SEO and general marketing knowledge
- Excitement about being at a fast-paced startup
- The desire to do something big and bold
- Start-up and real estate experience is a plus
- Clear, concise, and polished work
- Words, lots of words
- Start-up hustle and teamwork
- Mondays and project management
Your opportunities for impact:
- Up-leveling the quality of content for our clients
- Increasing the content team’s efficiency and client happiness
- Finding and creating voices for real estate agents
Who we are: Luxury Presence is the real estate industry's most powerful marketing platform, providing award winning websites and cutting edge tech to the world’s top agents.
Founded in 2016 by Stanford Business School alumni Malte Kramer, Luxury Presence currently serves over 4000 clients in the U.S. and Canada with its SaaS model — including over 20 of the top 100 WSJ real estate agents and teams. In addition, Luxury Presence is the official website partner to some of the industry's most powerful brokerages.
The Los Angeles-based SaaS company raised $25.9 million for its Series B round. Bessemer Venture Partners led the round alongside fellow existing investors Toba Capital and Switch Ventures. Former Dallas Mavericks basketball player Dirk Nowitzki also participated in the round, along with other angel investors.
Its solutions include stunning website design, an engaging home search tool, an agent-to-agent listing referral network, powerful content & SEO strategies, expert-lead social media management, and digital advertising for lead generation. In 2020, Luxury Presence was recognized as a Best Place to Work by BuiltinLA and by Inc. as the 322nd fastest growing private company in America and then again in 2021 — LP ranked 598th.
Luxury Presence is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Read Full Job Description