Content Specialist at Qualtrics (Raleigh, NC)
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
We are looking for a customer-obsessed creator who understands the power of content to help customers learn, grow, and ultimately become powerful advocates for the brand. You’ll partner with product, customer success, and marketing teams to devise new strategies, and execute on content that adds value to our customers and helps them find new ways to close experience gaps, and design innovative new experiences.
From onboarding new customers to educating long-time users about innovative new features on the XM Platform, you’ll hold the keys to the content that has a direct impact on our customers’ success. Whether it’s an email sequence, in-product messaging, blogs, video, or events, you’ll create content that drives usage and expansion and helps Qualtrics to become a mission-critical part of our customers’ day-to-day work.
We are looking for someone with a background in writing and content production, and experience of creating content in a membership or subscription-based communications program. You’re someone who understands the difference between a marketing campaign and customer communications and can effortlessly translate our messaging and brand into more effective, customer-facing content.
You’re a person who blends creativity with simplicity, able to adapt quickly across a variety of mediums and channels, to choose the best words to engage our audience. You’re someone who is as proud of the results your work delivers as the creativity that went into it, and you hold yourself accountable to hard performance metrics as much as you do the craft and thought that goes into creating the work.
Expectations for success
- Work collaboratively with teams across the business (e.g., customer success, marketing, brand, growth, product etc.) to develop new content for our customers
- Partner with our data analytics experts to identify content and communication gaps with customers and design new content experiences to help close them
- Identify smart ways to adapt existing marketing, product, or PR campaigns into compelling content for our customers
- Partner with content strategists and product marketers on key product launches
- Effortlessly flex our voice and style for different segments, channels, and stages in the customer lifecycle
- Present concepts and work to stakeholders at all levels, and work collaboratively with stakeholders to finesse the final deliverables
- Partner with channel owners (e.g., digital, social etc.) to test, iterate, and improve the impact of content at Qualtrics
Qualifications & Requirements
- 4+ years experience as an agency or in-house copywriter or content specialist
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- A wide-ranging portfolio that demonstrates a high standard of execution in a subscription or membership communications model
- You’re a strategic thinker who can pair strategy and execution, applying best practice to a variety of digital channels
- Ability to independently manage project timelines and to own projects from brief to on-time delivery
- A keen understanding of the interplay between content, engagement, and hard metrics like product usage and customer loyalty
We understand that experience comes in many forms. We don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them, support them, and hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience aligns with what we’re looking for (even if you don’t check every single box), please apply!