Content Specialist at Jellyvision
Jellyvision is hiring a Content Specialist
Jellyvision’s headquarters is in Chicago, and, post-COVID, many of us will be returning to the Chicago offices (by choice, not requirement -- our philosophy is “Flexible First”). But this position is also eligible for work by a remote employee out of CA, FL, GA, IL, KY, MA, MI, MN, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA, or WI.
What we do
We’re the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes choosing (and using) employee benefits easier and more enjoyable. Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think the best way to achieve that is with a staff that reflects the vast range of ideas, perspectives, and experiences of the millions of people who use our products.
Who we are
Jellyvision is committed to fostering a more inclusive workplace where people across all dimensions of diversity and intersectionality, including, but not limited to race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neuro-diversity, gender identity, gender expression, sex, or country of origin are welcomed, valued, and celebrated! We have an opportunity to increase representation at all levels and need your unique talents, background and perspectives. We look forward to your contributions to our team.
How you’ll help
As a marketing content specialist, you’ll be in charge of drafting on-brand B2B marketing materials and creating content to engage different personas and audiences—from HR managers to benefits brokers to executive sponsors. The ideal candidate is a creative storyteller who doesn’t hesitate to put themselves “in the shoes” of our buyers to understand their experiences, and write in their voices.
The content specialist will be a part of the marketing communications team, but will support product marketing, growth marketing and channel marketing, enabling this person to gain experience in several marketing disciplines. The content specialist should be ready (and excited!) to lead the creation of all different types of content, including emails, ads, customer case studies, video scripts, blog posts, webinars, collateral and more.
This role is an opportunity for a strong writer with a strategic mindset to play a key role across the marketing team, seek creative ways to better engage customers and prospects, and advance our brand message.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate across the marketing team to turn rough thoughts to clear, concise, content and collateral. This person is an expert at taking large amounts of complex information and distilling it into engaging copy that resonates with the targeted audience.
- Lead the process and development of customer case studies to share Jellyvision customer success stories, and explore the creation of a customer awards program to increase brand loyalty.
- Work with the broader marketing team to plan and execute creative and impactful marketing campaigns. This role should have a passion for and experience “wowing” through content deliverables.
- On any given day, this role may be:
- Crafting a blog post to share a new Jellyvision feature, and convey it’s value to the intended audience.
- Drafting a video script to promote Jellyvision’s attendance at an upcoming event.
- Creating a deck and speaker talking points for a webinar to advance Jellyvision’s brand message.
- Creating a landing page to drive conversion for a new eBook and build it in WordPress.
- Writing compelling advertising copy and collaborating with design to create ads that drive conversion.
- Writing creative, on-brand email copy to drive engagement for a new thought leadership asset or product marketing initiative.
- Partnering with our BDR Director to create email sequences and call scripts for our BDR team to use in prospect outreach, and managing sequence project tracker.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to update website copy to better tell the Jellyvision story.
- Supporting the sales team by compiling research into a searchable database, and regularly communicating new content updates (and how to use it).
- Supporting social media initiatives as needed.
Experience & skills you’ll need
- 4+ years of B2B / SaaS content creation experience
- Ability to collaborate with team members at all levels to ensure projects are consistent with best practices, brand guidelines and overall project goals
- A growth mindset with a healthy mix of creativity and business acumen
- Ready to take initiative and find solutions when given little direction
- Ensures accountability
- Manages ambiguity
- Optimizes work processes
- Cultivates innovation
- Strategic mindset
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!