Content Operations Associate, Remote
We are seeking a motivated, driven, and passionate Content Operations Associate with excellent attention to detail to join our Marketing & E-Commerce Department. In this position, you will help drive a best-in-class digital experience by executing our site content strategy. Our Associates are dedicated to cultivating a joyful and luxurious consumer brand, with an emphasis on an exceptional user experience.
- Support the Site Content team by executing seasonal content strategies
- Execute content updates across website, including landing pages, navigation, and promotions
- Partner with cross functional teams, including design, product, marketing channels, and web team, to ensure projects are seamlessly executed and improve our overall digital consumer experience
- Work closely with the development team to write detailed web requirements and oversee the implementation and QA of content and functions of the digital experience
- Troubleshoot, report, and QA website bugs relating to content and back-end functionality in partnership with internal teams and development team
- Manage the website execution and communication of site promotions; QA for accuracy and customer experience
- Project manage site content tasks with cross-functional dependencies and ensure content requests are delivered accurately and in accordance with delivery deadlines
- Ensure a consistent and seamless digital experience
- 1+ years working on e-commerce sites, direct to consumer experience preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work individually and as a team player to execute projects
- Maintain positive working relationships through effective collaboration and communication
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects through all stages of execution
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Entrepreneurial attitude/self-starter
- Customer-obsessed with a passion delivering the best customer experience
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field, preferred
What We Offer
At Brilliant Earth, we’re passionate about the employee experience. That’s why we offer an excellent training program and endless opportunities for career growth! In addition, we offer competitive compensation and a robust benefits package, including:
- Insurance. Medical, dental, and vision insurance kick in on the first day of your 2nd month!
- 401k match. We know that saving for the future is important. That's why we offer a generous 401k match.
- Flexible PTO Policy. We know it’s important to recharge and relax.
- Disability and Life insurance. 100% employer-paid.
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits.
- Continued Education. Company-sponsored learning in leadership, professional skills, diversity & inclusion, and access to tuition reimbursement for role-specific trainings.
- Employee Discounts. As an employee at Brilliant Earth, you’ll receive a generous discount on our jewelry.
- Wellness Benefits. We offer access to exclusive discounts on gym memberships and more, as well as an Employee Assistance Program for 24/7 access to counseling.
- Giving Back and Volunteer Opportunities. In additional to our giving back programs, our teams support local initiatives and spend time together by volunteering.
More About Us
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and a global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Time, The Knot, Forbes, and Refinery29, among many other media outlets. We are a group of dedicated team members with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry. We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of collaboration, respect and encouragement is fostered by frequent team events, cross-departmental meetings and celebrating our wins, big and small. Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow.
Brilliant Earth recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion on our team, as we work together to reinvent fine jewelry in a thoughtful and modern way. At Brilliant Earth, we celebrate each other – our successes, the lessons along the way, and the unique perspectives each individual brings to our team. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations.
How to Apply & What to Expect:
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
You’ll receive an email when we’ve received your application, and can expect an update within a week of applying.