As a Senior Content Marketing Specialist at Moveworks, you’ll create thoughtful, compelling content that articulates the Moveworks story. Our AI is redefining how companies support employees, allowing them to stay productive wherever they’re working and whenever they need tech help. Now more than ever, we need your expertise to share that story with the business community.
This role will challenge you to build awareness of the Moveworks brand through a multi-channel content strategy — one that encompasses blog posts, case studies, event presentations, video scripts, PR articles, white papers, website copy, social media, industry reports, and much more. But this isn’t just a challenge; it’s also an opportunity to play an integral role at an AI startup that’s doubled its revenue and customer base in each of the last three years.
Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work, both instant and effortless.
Included on the prestigious Forbes AI 50 list and named a leader in The Forrester New Wave, Moveworks uses advanced machine learning to resolve employees’ requests, whether they need IT support, HR help, or policy information. We’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times recognized Moveworks as one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
This is a unique chance to join the team as a key player in our growth strategy. If that sounds like fun, we can’t wait to start this journey together!
What you’ll do:
- Create engaging content that amplifies our brand, differentiates our product from the hype and myths surrounding AI, and establishes Moveworks as a renowned thought leader in the industry.
- Ensure that published Moveworks content is polished, copy-edited, and reflective of our brand guidelines.
- Craft cohesive event presentations tailored specifically to CIOs and IT leadership.
- Drive brand awareness, generate website traffic, increase blog subscribers, accelerate pipeline, and deliver tangible results through impactful content.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our Demand Generation, Sales, Sales Development, Product Marketing, Field Marketing, Web, and Creative teams to deliver content that supports integrated go-to-market campaigns.
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of experience in content or marketing.
- A proven ability to use storytelling and creative writing to distill complex topics into compelling content, supported by a diverse range of writing samples.
- Previous professional or academic copy-editing experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Some experience with enterprise B2B software, SaaS, AI, machine learning, or other complex technologies.
- Above all, insatiable curiosity and a growth mindset.