Content Marketing Manager at Liftoff
Liftoff is a rapidly growing mobile marketing technology company that is changing the way companies discover and engage with mobile users. We are seeking a multifaceted Content Marketing Manager with experience in planning, managing and executing digital marketing campaigns including website content, emails, webinars, videos, presentations, interactive content etc, with a strong web analytics background.
As part of our growing Digital Marketing team, you will be our web marketing go-to person, responsible for producing and publishing content to our existing websites, and helping create new web experiences altogether.
The Content Marketing Manager requires strong project management and web production skills. This role will manage the workflow for incoming content requests, work with stakeholders to understand requirements and priorities, then plan and execute to meet content goals. You will help drive the production of blogs, landing pages, downloadables, case studies, podcasts, webinars, and new websites we are just beginning to think of!
- Responsible for the project management and publishing of web marketing launches
- Produce compelling content including: landing pages, blogs, case studies, e-mails, webinars, videos, and more
- Copyright, proof, and edit a wide range of marketing materials
- Maintain an analytical and data-first approach when producing content
- Partner with key stakeholders including marketing, creative, marketing operations, product and web-dev teams to develop and publish online content
- Leverage analytics, web marketing metrics, and insights to determine optimal site experiences and opportunities to improve
- Responsible for site and user experience quality and resolving issues quickly
- Move requests through our internal workflows quickly and at the highest quality
- Help with localization efforts, coordinating with content marketing, our localization vendor, and regional marketing managers
- 5 years of content production experience
- Superior project management experience
- Domain knowledge of web design, web development, content management and production
- Experience with Wordpress and Hubspot (or similar)
- High quality copy, proof, and editing skills
- Experience with website and content personalization strongly preferred
- Analytical skills with experience using Google Analytics and other third party web analytics tools
- Website localization preferred
- Understanding of what makes digital content perform well
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Bonus if you can speak and write in Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, Portuguese, or Spanish
Working at Liftoff is fast-paced, fun, and challenging, and we thrive on innovation. Come join our team and help shape the future of mobile marketing. If this role sounds interesting to you, we would enjoy hearing from you.
Liftoff Mobile, Inc. (“Liftoff”) is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. Liftoff is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, and harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination and harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated. Liftoff maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity and expects the full cooperation of all personnel.