Content Manager at Immutable (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:45 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, June 22, 2022
A bit about us:
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of Australia's fastest-growing startups to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and valued at AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of Immutable X and the Game Studio. Immutable X is the first and leading Layer 2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, with zero gas fees & is 100% carbon neutral. The Immutable Studio creates games on blockchain technologies to allow for true, digital ownership; including the world's first NFT trading-card game, Gods Unchained, and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
A bit about the role:
We are seeking an impactful storyteller and data-driven content fanatic passionate about education and celebrating products, features and the magic sauce that powers Immutable. You will seek out opportunities to create content celebrating a myriad of different Immutable X products, initiatives and features from graphics, to social posts to short/long form video.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Own and grow pipeline of content that can boost brand awareness to support our strategic company goals and highlight our unique position in the market
- Manage a content calendar and work with internal teams to identify, and drive the creative process to produce 1-3 amazing pieces of content weekly that can live across our social channels (twitter + YouTube) or within our communities (discord + reddit)
- Work across internal teams, from product to community, customer success and even engineering - drilling into narratives we want to highlight and create content around.
We would love you to have:
- 3-5 years experience and a demonstrated track record of success in content and marketing communications
- Experience across social channels
- Demonstrate the ability to be a creative self-starter and problem solver who has the ability to spearhead, lead, and manage a creative project from completion to end.
- Deep creative production experience (ideally in the tech or web3 space!)
- Excellent communication (written, verbal skills) and are able to present ideas thoughtfully and articulately
- An eye for creative quality, have expert understanding of the creative process, and support exploration of high creative standards
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience and passion for the NFT space and/or blockchain gaming
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent:
💸We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products' success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
💻 While we have a REMOTE first approach, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
📲We offer AUD $750 WFH allowance to set up your home office and AUD $900 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Levelling up your growth
🌱 We offer up to AUD $2,000 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
📚 Enjoy access to free online courses via Udemy
Helping you thrive
💆🏽♀️ Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
🤗 Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
🎁Get premium access to Aura, Calm, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most:
👨👧👦New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
🎂 Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone's perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don't meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You'll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven't thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.
Read Full Job Description