Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
The growing editorial content team is driven by a goal to break down complex topics of insurance and personal finance for everyday consumers.
The Content Manager at Assurance will develop content strategies, manage the content calendar, and craft the roadmap for various insurance and personal finance topics and products. This manager will drive content production logistics, including managing our network of freelance writers, upholding editorial quality, and collaborating with our SEO team to meet readership goals.
As a Content Manager, you will also manage and mentor junior team members as our team grows.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the entire editorial process for content creation, including: collaborating with business stakeholders, reviewing outlines and drafts, editing and publishing content, and ensuring deadlines are met consistently
- Prioritize content scheduling to ensure production of new content and refreshing and optimization of existing content in a timely manner
- Maintain editorial and compliance guidelines
- Act as a subject-matter expert for your area of the site
- Implement SEO recommendations and best practices
- Collaborating across teams to meet content goals, including product marketing, user experience, compliance, and SEO
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 3 years of web content experience in writing, editing, and/or management
- Established track record of driving growth through content
- Experience working with freelance writers
- Understanding of SEO
- Preferred, but not necessary: Industry experience in insurance (life, health, auto, home, Medicare) and/or personal finance (mortgage, loans, credit cards, investment products)
Read Full Job Description