Content Manager - Remote at Black Spectacles
Are you a direct and analytical person comfortable taking the lead? Are you known for your ability to execute with a high degree of expediency and accuracy? Want to help make the world a safer, more sustainable and more creative place? If so, Black Spectacles’ Content Manager role may be the perfect opportunity for you to grow in your career!
At Black Spectacles, we’re a purpose driven company, aimed squarely at educating and inspiring architects across the world so they can thrive in their careers.
Our platform attracts architects around the world who want to push the limits of their industry. Our content — which includes podcasts, design tutorials and exam prep — helps architects keep pace with emerging technologies and software so they can do their best work.
Black Spectacles is Chicago-based with a fully remote staff. We are a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company and ranked #11 in Education on the INC. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Company List in 2019. To keep that momentum going strong, we’re expanding our team of enthusiastic go-getters. We’re looking for a Content Manager to develop high-quality content across multiple platforms that drive leads and expands brand awareness.
- Develop all content to support the strategic marketing plan, including website copy, advertising copy, white papers, infographics, blog, video and podcast scripts, presentations, and email messaging
- Build and execute a content strategy encompassing the aforementioned mediums
- Maintain brand voice while taking into consideration buyer personas in all copy
- Collaborate on digital marketing and social media strategy
- Create SEO-driven content with targeted keywords
- Work with UX/UI designers to uphold brand consistency across platforms
- Conduct research and interviews to develop thought-leadership content
- Create B2B Marketing content
- Own the topic creation for ARE Live monthly podcast for SEO purposes
- Increase the conversion rate by conducting on-site A/B testing
- Significant demonstrated content development experience
- Knowledge of SEO trends and best practices
- Skilled in copywriting for sales
- Experience with A/B testing both in email campaigns and on webpages
- Flexible, adaptable to change
- Expert writing and editing skills
- Strategic and creative
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications, Journalism or English preferred
- Must be able to travel to Chicago for quarterly team meetings
- ‘Work from wherever’ policy
- Unlimited Vacation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health, dental, vision, short-term / long-term disability and life insurance
- Flexible Savings Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- 401k with Employer match
- Profit sharing program
- Employee referral program
- Commuter pre-tax program
- Frequent team events & quarterly social gatherings
Black Spectacles is an equal opportunity employer.