Content Creator at Informa (Remote)
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group operates globally and produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realize their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careersJob Description
Taylor & Francis, a leading global publisher, are looking for a Content Creator to help us take the next step on our digital journey. We’re looking for someone who can develop rich, optimized digital content in line with the content strategy and business positioning. Bringing analytical skills and innovative thinking, you’ll also be able to develop opportunities to deliver relevant information and services to audiences at the point of need.
What you'll be doing:
Situated in the Taylor & Francis Books Marketing Department, this role will focus on developing high-quality SEO content in line with our content strategy, maximizing opportunities for indexing, ranking, click through and conversion. In addition you’ll also be:
- Producing captivating marketing promotional copy for site-wide offers
- Delivering content across digital marketing channels for different products and audience segments
- Working closely with key stakeholders to ensure that content is developed around the broader campaign strategy, bringing creative & innovative ideas forward
- Maintaining best practices across the department, driven by in-depth analysis from our insights platform
- Responsible for the governance of our content insight platform
- Driving product and brand awareness to hit top of funnel marketing targets
- Ensuring the portfolio of created content meets or exceeds all KPI targets as set out by Marketing Directors across channels and verticals.
What we’re looking for:
- Prior role in marketing function with hands-on experience in content creation, performance metrics, and campaign analysis tools (Google Analytics, Salesforce and other data sources) to track inbound performance
- Experience in a role that required conceptualizing and executing on ideas for a variety of campaigns across online media channels (may include landing pages, web pages, blog posts, articles/new stories, company collateral)
- Ability to organize, prioritize effectively, multitask, and execute tasks in a high-paced environment
- Understanding of content creation with respect to performance marketing platforms (Affiliate Marketing, Native Advertising, Sponsored Content, Social Media Advertising, SEM)
- Understanding of CRM capability and applications within a digital marketing framework
- Understanding of SEO and keywork optimization with experience using industry tools like Conductor
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Consistent history of outperforming goals/targets
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salary
- Ample paid time off
- Sick time
- Paid parental leave
- Life events leave; i.e. moving or wedding
- Medical & vision benefits
- 4 volunteering days per year
- Day off for your birthday
- 401(k) match
- Flexible working schedule
- Seasonal social and charitable events
- Training and development
You must have the right to live and work in the United States.
This role is open and remote to candidates in a commutable driving distance to either our Boca Raton, FL or Philadelphia, PA office.
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business. Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100. Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by professional authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
We know that sometimes the perfect candidate doesn’t exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t fit all the requirements. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating-supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.