Content and Editorial Project Manager - Remote at Designit
Designit seeks a Content and Editorial Project Manager to support Microsoft Cloud Marketing Blog and Social. This is a remote role and the working hours are 8 am - 5 pm PST.
Microsoft Cloud Marketing Blog and Social is a world-class social team operates 100+ social media channels and 20+ marketing blogs designed for developers, IT decision makers, IT implementers, and business decision makers. Each month, we publish over 3,000 social posts to help, inform, entertain, and engage community members across the globe. Azure, Power BI, Dynamics 365, and SQL Server are just a few examples of the 170 innovative products and services that comprise the Cloud Marketing Blog and Social ecosystem.
We're looking for an experienced digital blog / news editorial manager who has implemented and championed blogging best practices, processes, and governance. If you thrive on bringing subject matter expertise to the table and helping stakeholders get more ROI (reach, views, referral traffic, organic traffic, and bounce rates) from their blogging efforts while managing expectations based on our team’s resources and capacity, please apply today!
Would you like to...
- Review content from contributors and edit to ensure proper messaging, grammar, format, styling, and alignment with established best practices and the Microsoft Writing Style Guide; partner with teams including product marketing, PR, and legal
- Measure and report performance against goals and objectives and collaborate with analytics team to interpret data into actionable insights
- Support multiple stakeholders on the marketing operations and engineering teams to publish relevant content that includes news, up-and-coming features, how-to articles, and more
- Help maintain the Cloud Marketing blog network content pipeline to plan what is coming and ensure alignment of editorial calendar across Microsoft stakeholders and teams
- Work closely with the Cloud Marketing social media team to ensure blog posts are amplified across appropriate social channels
- Act as subject matter expert for the blog(s) and blogging within Cloud Marketing to provide recommendations and best practices to blog and social leads
- Organize, plan, schedule, and facilitate editorial meetings to get a broad view of planned content across the blog(s) and provide relevant content performance insights to stakeholders
- Take on ad hoc projects as needed, ranging from basic data reporting requests to process improvement efforts
We would like you to have..
- 3 – 6 years of experience in content management
- Experience presenting to internal stakeholders, providing recommendations to improve content and delivering KPI results
- Minimum of 3 years of copy-editing or marketing experience
- CMS platform management experience (including WordPress)
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, and Outlook
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.