Content Analyst at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The Advanced Technology Group (ATG) at ServiceNow is a customer-focused innovation group building intelligent software and smart user experiences using existing and emerging data and AI technologies to enable end-to-end, industry leading work experiences for customers. We are a group of researchers, applied scientists, engineers and product managers with a dual mission. We build and evolve the AI platform, and partner closely with business units to build products and end-to-end AI-powered work experiences for customers. In equal measure, we lay the foundations, research, experiment and de-risk AI technologies that unlock new work experiences in the future.
What you get to do in this role:
- Create software normalization content that includes software/Hardware library and normalization rules for Software/Hardware Asset Management Content module to help in content normalization service
- Transform the network discovery data into actionable information which can be used for license management
- Aggregate, clean and normalize all software/Hardware identified on the network
- Deciphering software titles, the publisher, the version, the edition, Hardware manufacturer, Model, etc.
- Creating and updating ITAM content related knowledgebase documents.
- Work on high volume data received from customers on a daily basis, analyze them, and map them to appropriate library entities and create normalization rules.
- They may also be required explore (where required) on various software and hardware entities related information required to continuously build our Software and Hardware Library required for ServiceNow ITAM customers .
To be successful in this role you have:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in IT/IT enabled companies working with high quality and aggressive teams including Technical Support, data research area.
- Knowledge of Information Technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven researching skills
- Should have an eye for the details
- Should be self-motivated and focused in challenging and monotonous work environments.
- Should have good problem-solving skills and should be innovative in approach to solutions
- Should be able to adapt to a highly quality-oriented environment that moves in a very aggressive pace
- Content related: Any experience working in a ITAM Data Content based project is a big plus
- Working knowledge of ITAM tools like ServiceNow ITAM, SNOW, FlexNet, SCCM, MAP, ILMT etc. is a big plus
- Knowledge of various engagement/contract types offered by top publishers like Microsoft: EA, Adobe: TLP, CLP etc. is a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.