Community Manager at FIGS
FIGS is looking for a Community Manager to join our growing Community Team. In this role, you will report directly to the Senior Director of Community and work with some of the most Awesome Humans in the world! The ideal candidate is a people person that loves making new connections, is familiar with social media and influencer marketing and enjoys building something from the ground up. You are organized, have excellent follow-through and an ability to anticipate needs. Most importantly, you care!
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain and deepen existing brand ambassador relationships.
- Assist with the scouting and recruiting of new ambassadors and generally be everyone’s best friend.
- Create new initiatives, systems and processes for the Awesome Humans program and help to improve existing ones.
- Assist with and manage the ideation and execution of product launches, campaigns and other brand initiatives with ambassadors.
- Assist with the ideation, planning and execution of all ambassador events and initiatives, including photo and video shoots.
- Assist with and manage ambassador + influencer sampling for product launches, big moments, as well as surprise and delight.
- Report on influencer marketing campaigns. Effectively use data to improve our efforts.
- Keep up with and engage with ambassadors.
- Consistently be looking for ways to serve those who serve others!
- 2+ years background in social media and influencer marketing and management
- Experience with reporting on influencer marketing campaigns and related efforts
- Experience executing contracts internally and externally
- Experience communicating clearly and effectively via email, phone and social media
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience representing a brand, communicating values and value propositions
Other Must Haves:
- A self-starter that acts like an owner. They’re self-motivated, highly proactive and demonstrate an ability to work autonomously, anticipating the needs of the team and the ambassadors.
- A people person who is able to build and maintain relationships that are both friendly and allow for a mutually beneficial relationship that lasts.
- Someone who is familiar with social media and influencer marketing. They stay on top of social media trends and the influencer marketing industry and want to innovate within it.
- Someone who understands the need to make a really good impression on the people they work with.
- A problem solver. They’re adept at creative problem solving, are extremely resourceful and organized.
- Someone who can work on multiple projects at once and be flexible when timelines and priorities shift.
- A team player. Someone who has a positive attitude, excellent work ethic and strong interpersonal skills. They’re not afraid to get gritty, roll up your sleeves, and do what needs to be done. They recognize that we’re all a team with a common goal to make FIGS as successful as it can be.
A little bit about us…
The medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, moisture-wicking, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need around the world.