Campaign Producer (Freelance) at Instrument (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:59 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, May 18, 2022
Instrument is a digital product and brand experience agency of more than 400 talented people on a dozen different teams, each focused on particular clients and dedicated to producing best-in-class work. Our shift to a remote-first model has only strengthened and diversified our company culture, and we’re committed to career advancement, personal support, and a healthy work/life balance for everyone we hire.
Here at Instrument, we frequently utilize freelance support and are always looking to grow our roster of talented Strategists. If you’re interested in being considered for any current or upcoming freelance opportunities, we would love to hear from you! We are open to a range of experience and skill level.
As a content-focused integrated producer, you will be the project- and client-lead to help produce digital content for our clients. You will be involved at every stage of the project from developing the brief to delivering best-in-class final assets. You’re passionate about bringing people together to create content that delivers upon our client’s goals. You will work as a part of a remote team and build innovative processes that meet the demands of remote work.
You may produce content-only projects and campaign projects. Your involvement will be multi-faceted and you’ll work with your interdisciplinary team to accomplish delivery success.
What You Could Potentially Be Tasked With
- Manage 1-2 content projects (sometimes as the primary producer and sometimes in collaboration with another producer as part of a larger work-stream). We don’t have account teams at Instrument, so you will be the direct client partner
- Work as an integrated part of a talented and passionate multi-disciplinary team of producers, designers, strategists, writers, editors, and motion designers
- Scope, define, plan, and produce photography, video, motion, and other content-driven projects and initiatives that stand alone or integrate with digital work
- Establish collaborative relationships with clients based on trust and honesty, open communication, and great work
- Help source, engage and manage the best outside creative and production resources and partners to execute the work
- Actively contribute to the discovery, planning, and execution on quick sprints, large engagements, and integrated work-streams
- Support the entire team and work in partnership with the team leads to ensure team health and balance are at the forefront of your project processes
What You'll Bring
- 3-5 years of content-focused project management, production, or equivalent experience in an agency environment
- Excellent negotiation skills, including the ability to write a simple yet thorough Statement of Work and establish/adjust realistic metrics throughout the entire project cycle
- Demonstrated ability to present and communicate effectively with senior-level clients and partner vendors
- Strong knowledge of content distribution platforms, web, and mobile media, social media, internet devices, and technology
- High level of emotional and social intuition and an innate ability to motivate production teams in a smooth, organized way, promoting urgency without panic and confident direction over indecision
- Strategic thinking and business acumen
- Humility, respect, openness
More Information on Instrument
Instrument operates in the Other industry. The company is located in Portland, OR. Instrument was founded in 2002. It has 411 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 19 open jobs at Instrument, click here.
Read Full Job Description