Brand Copywriter at Included Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:19 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, April 14, 2022
We’re looking for a seriously talented Copywriter to join our dedicated team of brand copywriters, designers and marketing pros. You’ve got an impressive portfolio of snappy headlines, engaging email and sparkling multi-channel campaigns. You’ve got 5 to 8 years of agency or in-house experience and you’re ready for something more. You’re ready to write about something that matters. To use your creative powers for good.
At Included Health, your great copywriting leads a Mom to the right doctor for her condition, a LGBTQ+ teen to gender-affirming care, a retail worker to his doctor, on his phone, on his lunch break. You’ll reach every kind of person with every kind of healthcare need.
You’ll work on the team building the most trusted brand in healthcare. It starts by putting our members first in everything we do and every word we write. That’s where you come in.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Champion the brand voice to write bold, original copy that drives member engagement with Included Health.
- Independently develop compelling copy for a wide variety of assets including email, direct mail, social media, blogs, banners, website, video, posters, events, and employment brand materials.
- Contribute to campaign development from idea to launch including developing taglines, collaborating with design, and writing and editing all campaign assets.
- Prepare and pitch creative campaigns to stakeholders, presenting strategy to execution.
- Proofread and edit all copy with meticulous accuracy for spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Seek out copy testing opportunities for digital assets and apply best practices.
- Form partnerships with cross-functional teams to help turn ideas into compelling content.
- Train junior copywriters on brand essentials, internal processes and technology.
- Collaborate with UX copy team and other writers to provide consistent language throughout brand experience.
- Consistently and creatively capture our tone and voice in all written communications.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, exciting environment and contribute to the brand expression in a meaningful way.
- Support the team as needed, including projects beyond what is listed above.
- 5-8 years of copywriting requiredImpressive portfolio and experience with B2C brand copywriting, content marketing and some B2B communications.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Full knowledge of brand copywriting principles, SEO and editorial content creation for digital media and best practices for print and direct mail.
- Familiarity with Slack, Figma and Asana is a strong plus.
- Superb command of the English language; familiar with AP style.
- Ability to optimize content and messages for different audiences.
- Ability to complete projects from beginning to end independently and reliably meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; experience working collaboratively with internal and external teams.
- Energetic, motivated team player with a positive attitude.
- BA in English or Creative Writing
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Read Full Job Description