Brand Copy Editor (Remote) at UiPath
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:06 p.m. (CST) on Saturday, February 19, 2022
We see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset. It acts like a compass for us. We are fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make software robots, so people don’t have to be robots. Would you like to be part of this journey?
The Copy Editor works with the copy team to develop messages that align with brand tone and business needs. Editing copy across all UiPath brands to ensure accurate and consistent descriptions. Ensures all copy deliverables meet the requirements of the business, customer, brand and legal functions. Possesses a high level of proofreading skills based on AP style standards for grammar. Delivers on time and on strategy copy as directed by the Copywriter. Also, as an employee of UiPath you are required to comply at all times with UiPath’s policies that were communicated to you from time to time and that are available on the Global Employee Hub.
This is what you’ll do at UiPath:
- Creative Content Generates messages for a variety of collateral, internal and external, and customer facing communication
- Creates digital communications
- Implements customer requirements and research to ensure relevant messaging
- Edits and refines copy to ensure timely completion of project
- Proactively identifies and resolves problems
- Executes all copywriting needs with consistency and accuracy
- Ensures written messages meet business objectives
- Depicts the tone and voice standards for the UiPath brand/s
- Communicates Robotic Process Automation experiences in descriptive way
- Takes ownership of projects assigned and drive to completion
- Participates in brainstorming sessions
- Proofreads based on AP style standards for grammar
This is what you’ll bring to our team:
- Editing and proofreading skills required
- Strong organizational skills
- Works well in a cross functional team environment
- Strong research abilities
- Strong customer focus and service skills required
- Good interpersonal skills for client interface
- Team player and problem solver
Life at UiPath can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes, healthy challenges, and the opportunity to build solutions from the ground up, have great impact, and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ [email protected] and let us know how we may assist you.
More Information on UiPath
UiPath operates in the Robotics industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. UiPath was founded in 2005. It has 3688 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance, 401(K), Employee Stock Purchase Plan and Performance Bonus. To see all jobs at UiPath, click here.
Read Full Job Description