Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
About the role
As the Conversation Architect, you will partner on a wide variety of cross functional campaigns to create and execute jaw dropping digital experiences on Drift.com that surprise and delight our future and existing customers. You’ll master the art and science of marketing to understand the customer journey and provide the right message, at the right time, to the right people, making every site visitor feel like they are receiving the white glove treatment.
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic, and ready to learn individual who is passionate about marketing and making an immediate impact on a fast-paced, agile team. You’ll be part of the team executing on Drift’s overall digital marketing strategy while applying data-backed insights across playbooks to proactively suggest new ideas and optimize our engagements.
By month 3 you’ll
- Learn Drift’s unique brand voice from our Content team, and leverage it to create messaging for your different marketing activities.
- Be familiar with the tools and resources used by Conversation Designers to annotate and analyze data and build our Bots.
- Become a Conversational Marketing expert, able to write out concise copy and engage customers with creative marketing approaches.
- Build AI Bots for internal stakeholders that leverage your understanding of Conversational Marketing and our tools
- Meet with the broader marketing organization to collaborate on high-priority initiatives, and learn how different marketing efforts impact the business.
By month 6 you’ll
- Own the end-to-end implementation of our bots on Drift.com; run point on bot builds and troubleshoot technical issues and find creative ways to drive positive outcomes for our business
- Take a data-driven approach to learn and apply A/B testing fundamentals across your programs, and share those learnings with the broader team.
- Continue building connections with broader marketing org, to understand how individual programs connect to broader campaigns.
By month 12 you’ll
- Be the face of implementation for internal bot builds, moving multiple accounts through key milestones and tracking learnings in real time.
- Partner with other designers and discover opportunities to make the work of a designer easier and more efficient.
- Advocate for your internal customers and work directly with product managers and engineers to influence our product roadmap.
- Be on your way to becoming a marketer who’s fluent in Drift, Revenue Acceleration, Conversational Marketing, and Conversational Sales.
- Own the execution, reporting, and growth of Drift for Drift initiatives.
- Proactively recommend ways to optimize and expand campaigns across digital channels, based on your data and insights.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- Experience using Drift
- Certifications with Revenue Acceleration, Conversational Marketing, or Conversational Sales is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the demand funnel and tactics used to move leads from one stage of the funnel to another.
- You put the customer at the center of everything you do, always looking at your work through the lens of your target audience.
- You create a culture of respect and trust, working collaboratively on a diverse team with excellent communication skills.
- You practice extreme ownership of your work, able to mutli-task and deliver on a diverse set of projects with different timelines.
- You’re self-motivated with a bias for action, staying scrappy to get things done while adapting to program changes.
- You push for high standards, using data to make decisions and recommend new ways to take our programs to the next level.
- You’re a curious learning machine, ready to learn all things digital marketing and ask questions as you grow.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM platforms, such as Marketo or Salesforce, is a plus.
- Experience with website performance tools, such as Google Analytics or Intellimize, is a plus.
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]