Associate Editor, MRO (Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul) at Informa (Remote)
Aviation Week is the largest information and services provider to the global commercial, defense, maintenance/repair/overhaul (MRO), space and business aviation communities and plays a critical role in connecting industry professionals worldwide. The MRO portfolio includes award-winning editorial, global events and data services.Job Description
- Digitally savvy content producer who creates written and multimedia MRO content for daily newsletters, works collaboratively with the MRO editorial team and travels as needed.
- Ability to generate unique, original content on a regular basis that reinforces Aviation Week Network’s reputation as the “go-to” source for aviation and aerospace professionals.
- Create content including articles, galleries, briefs, infographics and video for Aviation Week’s online and print publications.
- Engage the community via social media.
- Shoot, edit and post videos online.
- Record, edit and post podcasts.
- Work collaboratively across a global team.
- Experience: 2-5 years experience creating written and multimedia content
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Social Media
- HTML experience
- Video Editing
- CMS Experience
- Enthusiasm for multi-platform journalism
- Regularly seeks new learning opportunities and displays a keen sense of curiosity.
- Travel: Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Motivated self-starter
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.