Associate Editor - Aviation at Informa (Remote)
Informa recognises that at its core are its people. Fostering a diverse and inclusive culture, Informa understands the importance of balance, recognition, and reward.
Proud and deeply committed to embedding the responsibilities and opportunities that sustainability presents into its legacy, championing its employees to play their part.
As a FTSE 100 company and the world’s largest events business by revenue and employee size, Informa is on a continuous journey to grow: investing heavily in long term ambitions around our data, content, platforms, and markets and finding new ways to serve our customers better.
With its global reach and international outlook, a career at Informa is exciting, dynamic and fulfilling. Meet new people, travel the world, ask any one of our 9,000 colleagues, they’ll say no day or year is ever the same.
Aviation Week , part of Informa, is the largest information and services provider to the global commercial, defense, maintenance/repair/overhaul (MRO), space and business aviation communities and plays a critical role in connecting industry professionals worldwide. The MRO portfolio includes award-winning editorial, global events and data services.Job Description
- Digitally savvy content producer who creates written and multimedia MRO content for daily newsletters, works collaboratively with the MRO editorial team and travels as needed.
- Ability to generate unique, original content on a regular basis that reinforces Aviation Week Network’s reputation as the “go-to” source for aviation and aerospace professionals.
- Create content including articles, galleries, briefs, infographics and video for Aviation Week’s online and print publications.
- Engage the community via social media.
- Shoot, edit and post videos online.
- Record, edit and post podcasts.
- Work collaboratively across a global team.
- Experience creating written and multimedia content
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Social Media
- HTML experience
- Video Editing
- CMS Experience
- Travel: Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- 25 days' paid holiday per year pro rata (increasing to 27 days after 2 years' service ) and bank holidays
- Hybrid role with balanced working (offce/ WFH), flexible working hours
- Volunteer days
- Additional benefits such as Childcare vouchers, Season ticket loan, Cycle2work scheme and more
- Healthy Lifestyle subsidy/ Mental well-being support
- Money purchased pension scheme and life assurance
- ShareMatch Scheme, Informa's colleagues Share incentive plan matches every share purchased with two free shares
- Learning & Development - Our Learning team supports year-round development with face-to-face training, access to Linked-in Learning
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You might be just what we need!
We believe in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.