Associate Content Creation Specialist - NFT at Kraken Digital Asset Exchange (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:06 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, August 18, 2022
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
If culture is the way of life for a group of people, then company culture is the way of work for a group of people. It is a company’s shared set of traditions, values, goals, attitudes and norms – whether written or unwritten. We believe that every company should be as different and unique as every individual. Just as two individuals may or may not be compatible with one another, an individual and a company may or may not be compatible. If it wasn’t meant to be, that’s okay. We want you to be happy! Get to know more about our unique company culture below and we hope that you do want to become a Krakenite (i.e., a member of the Kraken team)!
Kraken Announces Global Hiring Push and Commitment to Crypto-First Culture
Kraken Culture Explained
About the Role
Kraken is looking for an Associate Content Creation Specialist - NFT to join our NFT content creation team. You’ll have the opportunity to bring out the most exciting parts of an incredibly exciting new industry, providing NFT creators and investors with relevant information about different NFT collections and assisting in the education of the general public about the NFT and crypto-currency industry.
The Content Creation Specialist will play an important role in the company's community activation strategy creating static graphic content and adapting video content for an ever growing global audience. You will have the overall responsibility for the scheduling of that content whilst also working with our writers to push their articles through the relevant social channels to gain the highest impact with our audience.
You will join a small but growing team where you can have a real tangible impact using various static content production and video editing tools to produce high quality content and address an expanding community on Twitter, Instagram and Tiktok.
What you'll do:
- Create static and video visual content for posts on the company's various social media channels
- Use templates provided by the company to select and curate the content to be used
- Effectively manage content and communications to grow engagement on various media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram and Tiktok
- Be an integral part of brilliant brainstorming sessions with the NFT Content creation team.
- Offer insights on previous posts and social media campaigns whilst identifying and actively seeking out opportunities for improvement and growth
- Monitor campaign performance using social media tools and/or platform analytics
Who you are:
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree (with a focus in Graphic Design, Communications, English, Journalism) or equivalent.
- Highly motivated individual with a passion for the NFT space who is eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced, creative industry
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in graphic design, video editing and/or experience working on Social Media campaigns
- A strong creative mind and a fertile imagination.
- Knowledge and experience with the following tools: Photoshop, After Effect, Figma (or others in that direction)
- Experience creating content for Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok
- A passion and knowledge of NFT's and cryptocurrencies, Ethereum, Solana, OpenSea, DeFi, etc...
- Proven ability to manage multiple deadlines and deliverables simultaneously
- You’ve got an ease about you: you address urgency head-on and handle difficult, ambiguous situations with a clear, cool head and an open mind
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know
Kraken Culture Explained
Follow us on Twitter
Catch up on our blog
Follow us on LinkedIn
More Information on Kraken Digital Asset Exchange
Kraken Digital Asset Exchange operates in the Blockchain industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Kraken Digital Asset Exchange was founded in 2011. It has 367 total employees. To see all 160 open jobs at Kraken Digital Asset Exchange, click here.
Read Full Job Description