"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. At Reddit, you’ll help build something that encourages millions around the world to think more, do more, learn more, feel more– and maybe even laugh more. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
We're launching our first sales team in Berlin, and we're looking for sharp, positive and motivated self-starters to help us build this team from the ground up! In addition to laying the foundation of the team, Client Partners will be responsible for forming relationships with key brands and ensuring they meet their business objectives using Reddit's advertising suite.
- Prospect into and collaborate with prospective customers to deliver Reddit solutions that help achieve those customers’ marketing and business goals
- Identify areas of additional opportunity within existing client relationships, including new lines of business, and move them through to close
- Collaborate with Account Managers to create long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships between your customer base and Reddit
- Act as the CEO of your book of business, and take full ownership of strategic bets, revenue forecasting, and ensuring operational rigor
- Communicate feedback on our sales processes, narratives, and products in order to advocate for customers and improve the team's effectiveness and efficiency
- 3+ years of experience in online media sales
- Users-first orientation
- Positive outlook, team player
- Demonstrated high achievement against sales targets
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in unstructured environments
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].