AWS Pre-Sales Solution Engineer (Philadelphia, PA)
ZS is a place where passion changes lives. As a management consulting and technology firm focused on transforming global healthcare and beyond, our most valuable asset is our people. Here you'll work side-by-side with a powerful collective of thinkers and experts shaping solutions from start to finish. At ZS, we believe that making an impact demands a different approach; and that's why here your ideas elevate actions, and here you'll have the freedom to define your own path and pursue cutting-edge work. We partner collaboratively with our clients to develop products that create value and deliver company results across critical areas of their business including portfolio strategy, customer insights, research and development, operational and technology transformation, marketing strategy and many more. If you dare to think differently, join us, and find a path where your passion can change lives.
Our most valuable asset is our people.
At ZS we honor the visible and invisible elements of our identities, personal experiences and belief systems-the ones that comprise us as individuals, shape who we are and
make us unique. We believe your personal interests, identities, and desire to learn are part of your success here. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts and the networks ZS supports to assist our ZSers in cultivating community spaces, obtaining the resources they need to thrive, and sharing the messages they are passionate about. Learn more
ZS' Strategic Alliances and Investments group focuses on identifying, designing and executing strategic partnerships across ZS's global business. Leveraging ZS's unique market intelligence, broad and deep industry coverage, strong relationships and a track record of credibility in the market; the Alliances function brings innovation to market and drives client impact through working with partners.
AWS PRE-SALES SOLUTION ENGINEER
As a technical expert in AWS, you will be responsible for executing on partner strategy by providing business and product expertise and appropriate technical support for development of new joint opportunities through all stages of the sales process. In collaboration with ZS Business Development team, you will help advise solutions, build client pitches/demos, to close new business. You will be the front-line solution expert interacting with AWS, ZS teams and clients. You will build and develop trusting relationships with ZS teams, AWS sales teams, and our prospects and customers in order to ensure effective collaboration and help us reach our goal of becoming trusted advisors to our partners.
- Work directly with AWS and ZS Business Development team to build funnel of pipeline. Support BD efforts with bids, proposals, and estimates. This includes but is not limited to discovery, estimation, sales presentations, and support in RFI and RFP responses;
- Support efforts with solution demonstrations, co-ordinate with internal teams to bring best of ZS to win the pursuit;
- Drive technical solutions discussions with AWS teams, diving deep into the details to solve complex technical challenges and use your knowledge to craft repeatable, scalable, and flexible industry solutions;
- Act as an AWS thought leader in the wider community, playing a key role in educating, sharing best practices, presenting at events, writing white papers, blogs, and running workshops;
- Share the voice of partners to influence new use cases and solutions on AWS platform. Serve as a key technical member of the Alliances team and engage with decision makers across multiple solution areas to in building applications and services on the AWS platform which align to long-term business goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field;
- 7-10+ years of experience in a presales or technical sales role, preferably in the services industry. Understanding of selling software and services;
- AWS expertise and proven experience and strong understanding of AWS;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, with the ability to convey technical concepts to a non-technical audience;
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to develop customized solutions;
- Self starter, with ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and priorities at the same time. Should be comfortable working in matrixed organization;
- Strong collaboration and team-oriented mindset. Commitment to ongoing learning and professional development;
- Life Sciences domain experience a strong plus.
Perks & Benefits:
ZS offers a comprehensive total rewards package including health and well-being, financial planning, annual leave, personal growth and professional development. Our robust skills development programs, multiple career progression options and internal mobility paths and collaborative culture empowers you to thrive as an individual and global team member.
We are committed to giving our employees a flexible and connected way of working. A flexible and connected ZS allows us to combine work from home and on-site presence at clients/ZS offices for the majority of our week. The magic of ZS culture and innovation thrives in both planned and spontaneous face-to-face connections.
At ZS, we're building a diverse and inclusive company where people bring their passions to inspire life-changing impact in global healthcare and beyond. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job and recognize the value that candidates with all backgrounds, including non-traditional ones, bring. If you are interested in joining us, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
ZS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to any class protected by applicable law.
To Complete Your Application:
Candidates must possess or be able to obtain work authorization for their intended country of employment.
ZS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace. In order to keep its employees safe, ZS recommends that all its employees and contractors be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination can be voluntarily provided upon acceptance of offer of employment.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Find Out More At: