Associate Community Manager, Nifty Gateway at Gemini
The Nifty Gateway Community Manager will report to the Marketing Manager and will focus on developing and managing relationships with social influencers, cryptoart/art publishers and third-party partners to drive additional content distribution and audience growth.
Our Community Manager should have an extensive knowledge of the influencer and community landscape in the NFT space, have existing relationships with lifestyle crypto influencers, crypto artists and curators. We are looking for a self motivated, collaborative and empathic individual who can develop ideas on how to recruit more community members and execute on those approaches. The candidate should have demonstrated their abilities to develop relationships with influencers and creators, define impactful activities, campaigns and events that reach out to new audiences and convert them, while measuring results to develop best practices. This individual will have a passion for the NFT space, digital art and social media, and shall feel comfortable to represent the brand in online and in-person events. They have been working in a fast paced startup environment, and have used data to optimize their work. They will be able to work independently as well as collaboratively with the team at Nifty Gateway and external partners. Help us build the products that will introduce Nifties to 1 billion people!
- Maintain and develop relationships with social and digital influencers, crypto art publishers and third-party partners to drive additional content distribution and audience growth.
- Brainstorm, pitch and execute new, creative approaches and stay abreast of emerging trends, technologies, publishers and influencers.
- Use analytics to report and optimize all programs.
- Collaborate with internal teams to promote the right content and ensure messaging and programming is on point.
- 4 -7+ years of experience, including 3 years in either social media, community management or influencer marketing.
- Possess an extensive knowledge of the influencer and community landscape in the NFT space, have existing relationships with lifestyle crypto influencers, crypto artists and curators.
- A background in consumer-facing digital marketing, audience development and analytics role with experience in social media, email marketing, partnerships, ideally at content driven organizations.
- Proven ability to develop and drive operational strategy and excellence throughout the marketing process.
- Ability to create and nurture relationships with influencers.
- Ability to work closely with creative teams.
- Ability to educate people with new concepts (NFT, ideas of campaigns…).
- Ability to identify and track relevant metrics to measure the success of their activities.
- Ability to deliver excellent, high quality work under time constraints and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Willingness to represent the brand in online and offline events, including potential travel to attend off-site events and meetings in respect with COVID related health orders
- Fluency in English
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.